I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

She arrives in her country of origin

I'm home. Barely. Should have been back in the states on Saturday, but the devastating flooding in the UK caused our flight to be cancelled to Chicago. I spent two night in Egham, Surrey without any luggage. At least we could understand what the locals were saying.

I am so damn tired right now, but can't sleep. I'm supposed to get into work in the morning, having missed an extra day. I just went through the emails from the last two weeks there. God. I wish I hadn't.

I'll be posting more soon. But here I am, and not really that much heavier for all the pastries and chocolates I've consumed.

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Thanks for taking the time to text me last night!! The phone was on vibrate, it didn't wake me!

Hey you missed all kinds of blog drama! We'll get ya caught up at some point. Can't wait to see PHOTOS!!!

Bienvenue a chez vous (maybe that's close I don't know)
Dagny

Anonymous said...

Glad u are back and hope to read more soon!

xo, Candace