I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

#1 Cookbook in the Country!


The Taste of Home Baking Book debuted in stores nationwide on Sept. 11. This week, it ranks #1 on the Nielsen Bookscan Cookbook list!

Check it out at Amazon.com or look for it in your local stores, such as Wal-Mart, Target, Sam's Club, Costco, Barnes & Noble or Borders.

Buy many copies. Give them as gifts. Tell all your friends.

I'm so proud of the hard work my team put into this project. Jan Briggs is a phenomenal editor who had a great vision for this book. Edwin Robles...a kick-ass art director. And then our layout designers, Cathy Fletcher and Kathy Crawford, ROCK when it comes to nailing down every little detail. I wish I could take credit for the book. But these folks deserve it all!

3 comments:

Ammie said...

Ok, I'll admit it. I used to subscribe to Taste of Home. In my defense, I grew up in Idaho on meat and potatoes and their recipes are right up my alley. Anyhow, congratulations! I'll buy a bunch for x-mas gifts for the fam' in Idaho!

Candy-O said...

Ok, I'll admit it, I still have a subscription to Taste of Home (but I am letting it lapse). I do have the "big" cookbook and look forward to using it as a starting point for cooking again!

Dagny said...

I bought my mom the "EVERYDAY LIGHT MEALS" you can find under the "Shop Hot Stuff 4 Sale" link on Jen's main page. SHE LOVES IT!! She really does use it all the time!
Dagny