I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pimp my blog

I want a new blog template, but have had no luck finding a free template that I like. So...if anyone wants to design one for me, write to me. We'll talk. I'm all about mutually agreeable terms.

3 comments:

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Hi Jen,

There's quite a few templates here:

http://bloggertemplatesbycaz.blogspot.com/

If you look on the sidebar on the left of the page, there's a selection of *old* templates to look through. Plus a selection of *recent* templates! There pretty easy to modify if you want to change stuff around.

Also, this site has quite a variety to choose from:
http://freeskins.blogspot.com/

Hope that helps :-)

x

Melting Mama said...

I read that as foreskins.blogspot.com

JUST JEN said...

MM--you're such a penis perve. You're fixated!