I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Is it binging...

...when you eat two packages of Oh Yeah! Protein Wafers (chocolate chocolate) in 10 minutes? Should I be worried?

Um, yup.

(And there was a package of O'COCOAs, a snack pack of peanuts...plus another package of O'COCOAs and and a mini granola bar before lunch.)

Yesterday was a relatively good day for me. Even when I was working from home. Even when I went out to dinner last night.

Today, not so much.

1 comment:

Melting Mama said...

Jen, Jen, Jen...girl, we share a head-hunger.