I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Conquering IKEA

We headed south yesterday to Schaumburg, IL, and a shopping trip at IKEA. We're in process of remodelling the office and needed new furniture and storage. We bought. Not everything we wanted, but enough to get started.

We also stopped for lunch at Sweet Tomatoes, an awesome salad bar buffet. I think I drove the busboy crazy because I went through a gazillion dishes trying as much as I could. I never took more than a bite a or two, but it resulted in so many plates. Oh well.

I leave in just a couple of hours again. This time for a few days in NY for work. I won't be posting before Tuesday night. Be good.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

NO WAY!! I was at IKEA yesterday! That's where I got the $2 clock!

Dang, it would have freaked me out to run into you.

I drove past Sweet Tomatoes and thought about how I'd always wanted to eat there. I'd first heard of it many years ago out west and I thought it sounded great but never went. I've never been and probably won't ever go.

I can't believe we were both at IKEA.
Dagny