I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Returned. To Sender.

I'm back from two days of business meetings. They went well. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you actually get to sit in the room with the people you work with.

I had great intentions for my eating plan. That pretty much was shot to hell before I even got on the plane.

Then there are those damn Midwest Airlines cookies. A year ago I easily said no. And was ok. Not now. If I had said no, I would have thought about them non-stop for the rest of the flight and then would have been pissy because I couldn't have them.

So instead, I did say yes, ate them euphorically, felt guilty for eating them which then led to eating a bag of cookies from a vending machine to make me feel better which just made it worse so then I ate....

You get the picture.

Now if *I* could just get it.

2 comments:

arielfreak said...

it's a vicious, wicked, twisted cycle, isn't it?

Melting Mama said...

......rollercoaster, even.