I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Clarity

I have moments when the truth of my life flashes bright and spheres of electric blue and green throb against the pitch black of here and now. It's dizzying. My first reaction is to shut my eyes to dim the blaze, conjure up the haze that is so comfortable.

I wonder how much more bravery I need to muster before I can force my eyes wide open, knowing what's coming, and stare back, unblinking.

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Please come down and visit as soon as you can.

Lisa Sargese said...

Wow, that was really poetic. Nice!