I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, September 07, 2007

I confess

In one 15-minute period:

6 chocolate chip/cranberry cookies
2 brownies
3 handfuls of chips

And that's just the stuff I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to even consider eating. It's the stuff I ate AFTER I got done puking up all the other marginal stuff I jammed into my face under the pretense of nourishment. Bullshit.

I just felt like emotional crap so I let myself try to eat it away. Now I have to work twice as hard to shut the floodgates before I need to request emergency disaster funding from the government.

Need to go now. Gotta dump. I feel the sweats coming on. When I get back, i'll finish kicking myself in the ass so no one else has to.

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Oh Jen. Post again when you wake up.

EmilyTheGood said...

I don't think anyone will kick your ass. I just hope you can find your triggers and avoid them.