I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A new world record

Last night at my workout, I did 3 miles on the elliptical in under 27 minutes. A mile in 9 minutes. When I started, it took me 20 minutes to do one mile. ONE mile.

And I burned 380 calories in that 27 minutes.

Scale is back to 169.6 today.

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Wow. Just wow. OK get upset with me for being all happy for you! But this is exactly the kind of progress that is so powerful to me! For myself, I never could do anything physical. I was truly the girl last picked for softball. To be able to do this stuff now AND GET RESULTS, well, it's having a profound effect on me that I think is saving me from a lot of shit that COULD be going on in my life otherwise.

I'll just leave my comment at that....
Dagny

Amazon Alanna said...

Nice!