I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

It only gets better...

On my way to the lawyer's office today to sign mortgage papers--after a hectic morning of trying to find someone, anyone to help with medication issues--running late because I had to eat a flippin' Lean Pocket for lunch, which I then tried to purge and couldn't, I got a speeding ticket. For $189.25 and 4 points.

Yep. It was a great day. The only thing that would make it better would be MORE medical bills in the mail. Oh. Those came, too.

But I'm here. Smiling. Because it couldn't get worse.

No comments: