I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just an update.

Discharged from inpatient this morning. Begin extensive partial hospitalization program on Monday for as many weeks as it takes this it. Tired. Might write later. For now, just taking it moment by moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I have been reading your blog for a while now. I wish you the best! Hang in there and I wish you the best!

Donna said...

Still here. Still supporting you. :)

Ammie said...

Hang in there! There are lots of us who lurk because words alone seem so insufficient but we're here and we're pulling for you. Hang on girlie, hang on!