I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good Morning, Readers!

Good morning, Steven! I imagine you with your cup of coffee and a cigarette. And now you just did that litle smile/smirk you do when you know you got made. I love you.

Hey Dagny, how's the back?

LAURA! Still kicking ED in the ass? I'm cheering for you!

Beth, my dear, what's shakin? Oh, wait, I KNOW what's shakin. And I still think you're hot.

Hello Assurant readers!

Whassup Reiman readers? I know you're there...all day long...you could call me, you know.

Miss Candace...your ass looks FABULOUS!

Deluzy, you're delovely! Thanks for always checking on me.

Who have I missed? Lady in India (sorry, can't remember your name), KY, TN, IA, CA, WA...all my regulars...I like that you stop in.

Tel???? Tel???? Is that you?????

MKE...Jo, Margaret, Lisa...who else is peeking? I'm going to try to make it to the Saturday meeting.

Hope everyone has a great day! I'm excited about today...surprised at how excited and eager I am to jump into it. Let me know how your days are going.

14 comments:

Dagny said...

Hello! I gave my back time to return to normal. I did not start working out again until I was all better! I wrote a post about how happy I was to return to working out last Monday! It felt great!

Have a super day!

Dagny

arielfreak said...

It is so much fun to see you in such a good mood.

Now make sure that you aren't worrying too much about other people so that you lose time to take care of yourself. You hear me?!

Keep up that eagerness and excitment for life lovely Jen. Jump jump!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Jen... Glad things are going well... From the Lady in WA (one of many, I'm sure)

Anonymous said...

Peeking, peeking, peeking. We're always peeking to make sure you're okay. Always happy to see you post.

Lisa in MKE

Kim said...

Goodmorning!
With Coffee, getting ready for the jobby job-- but love to see you up and at em.

With love!

Donna said...

checkin' in on you too; glad to see a post :)

Anonymous said...

I totally laughed out loud. You sound great and I hope this is a good day. One day at a time. In fact - my ass DOES look fabu as I climb stairs at home all day. Now if I could just work on the ass in front I would be ahead of the game. Miss u more than u know. Make this day a great one.

xo, Candi

Heathen said...

So nice to see you. I just started reading and thought I lost you. Glad to see you back. Keep up the good fight sister.

Debbie said...

I peek almost daily and glad you are doing well (at least you sound well)

Melting Mama said...

Jennifer. You make me jump out of my skin. I'm like, "What did I do now?" Right now, my ass is jiggling, not so much shaking, and my gut is rumbly from this stupid seizure medication. I wait for your posts to pop up every day on my feed reader. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm like Melting Mama -- I watch my feed reader for alerts that you've posted to your blog, and even when there *aren't* any, sometimes I still click on it in the hopes of finding words from you. Happy or sad, in a good place or a dark one, you Kick Ass.

I love it that you had the gift of this excitement today. (Um, can you FedEx me some?!)

xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

I'm having a great day, today is my last day at work and then I have a weeks holiday, hooray I can't wait.

Stay well
Lesley

Anonymous said...

All this positive juju is awesome! I'm so glad that things are looking up for you! Have a wonderful day Jenn!
~Lori

Eat, Drink and be Married said...

I missed this post when it was new, but wanted to say good morning and hello anyway!