I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, February 22, 2008

J-E-N-N-Y

For the first time in forever, my mom and I got matching t-shirts. I'm wearing mine today. She promised she would wear hers, too.

Yes, I do look like a dork. It's 6 in the morning, no make-up and I set my camera for self-protrait. Plus I have a sea monster coming out of my head. But did you notice the smile?

10 comments:

Dagny said...

Jen! JEN! LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Melting Mama said...

We have that light, well... it's rainbow. LOL. And, I sorta have your hair still, except, it's falling out. And... look, you've got high gloss photo paper. Mornin'.

Anonymous said...

absolutely radiant! think i might need to grab some shades...lol

have a great day Jen!

Trish said...

Love the sea monster and attitude :) Very, very cute!

Anonymous said...

You look very lovely this fine day. Keep that pretty smile!

Heathen said...

If you tied bows around the tentacles of the seamonster, perhaps it could be passed off as a new hair accessory. Just a thought.
Heather E

arielfreak said...

That is SUCH a contagious smile..I looked at the pic first, grinned a huge grin...then read the words..yeah, I noticed the smile and it rubbed off on me :)

Have a good weekend!

Donna said...

The first thing I noticed was the smile! :)

Debbie said...

A nice way to start the day. Looking at a happy smile.

Eat, Drink and be Married said...

I want a lamp like that, just so I can take pictures like that...fabulous.