I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Recovery

  • I have the power to control my life and my emotions.
  • I have the power to change my thoughts and my way of thinking. I have power over myself.
  • If I do not take care of myself and my thoughts, who will?
  • I create my own world: spiritual, mental and even physical. I always live in the atmosphere I create with my thoughts.
  • I create the world I think about. No one else does. I am responsible for myself and my choices. What I am, I made myself become.
  • I am now creating a new woman, the woman I always wanted to be but I never thought possible.
  • I am capable and competent, caring and compassionate.
--adapted from WFS.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

I am getting addicted to Daily Positive Observations & Perspectives from Jen.