I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Too good to be true?

NO!

I think yesterday was one of the best days I've had in the last six months. And the only thing I did differently was to try to be present every single second of every single hour. I CHOSE to take responsibility for myself. I CHOSE to fight my ED every step of the way. I CHOSE to make it a good day.

Today will be just like yesterday. Only better. I deserve better. I want better. I want to be better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

In my own recovery, surrending has always been a challenge for me. I like being in control. :) Only problem is, me being in control is what gets me out of control. It's fucked up...but I know you get what I'm saying. :)

So where's what I did. I made a decision to "take control" of my powerlessness. Yup, I sat myself down and said, "Self, you're fucked up. I need to make a decision right now to surrender so that others can put me back together."

Anonymous said...

ps...it feels pretty good, don't it? :) Have an excellent day.

Melting Mama said...

---------------------------------->

Cute Jen! I like this photo over here.

Eat, Drink and be Married said...

Go Girl!