I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Snow Day

Program was cancelled today because of the gazillion inches of snow being dumped in the area. I didn't mind since I knew I had a double therapy session today at 4. I called my therapist early and left a message that since I was free, I could come in at any time if she had cancellations. Since I didn't hear back, I assumed I was on for 4.

WRONG. No show. No phone call. I'm irritated.

ED is telling me to punish her by binging and purging. She hates me so I should show her. How flipping stupid is that? Screw ED! I've had such a good day so far with my meal plan, I'm not screwing it up because of the weather or someone not following up. Besides, what if she got in an accident and is dead? And what would making my body suffer do to her? NOTHING. Nothing at all.

Today, Jen's in charge. Not the happiest with her destiny, but in charge, nonetheless.

So I saved myself a few hundred bucks, got a great head start on shovelling, and had fun spinning a few donoughts in the parking lot. Not bad.

Going to make dinner according to my meal plan. FU ED.

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Hey, you can drive. I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Amen, Sister Jen!