I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Go Googlebutt!


This weekend was a visit with my other nieces, Jaden, left, and Lorrin, right.

We had fun watching movies, playing musical pillows, hot potato and garbage, and doing fun crafty things, like making secret message necklaces.


Jaden, 6, filled Googlebutt with treasures and a special note. She gave me the green guy a couple months back and he's been trekking around in my purse or pocket since then. We took a picture of Googlebutt next to the stuffed guinea pig, Guinness, named after their real-life rodent who looks exactly like her fake cousin.

A good time was had by all, even the little one who spent most of Saturday morning on the toilet or kneeling in front of it. It must have been the Mac & Cheese I fed her the night before.

2 comments:

Eat, Drink and be Married said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend some time to me!

arielfreak said...

I am digging Googlebutt, what a cool guy to carry around.

Your nieces are adorable. So glad you had the opportunity to have a good time with them.