I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, July 14, 2008

How I celebrated...

...meditation in a neighborhood park as the sun rose
...coffee
...road trip to Madison
...sage & citrus bath bombs
...caramel corn and a hotdog
...leisurely hours on the UW terrace overlooking the lake
...buttons: cupcake, Eiffel Tower, 4, 1
...yarn
...prayer
...loud music
...phone calls from friends and family
...gratitude

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful celebration of the special day of a beautiful life. You are a gift to us who "know" you and to the world.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate! My birth month is starting soon and you inspired me to make my list, though I'm not sure about getting up for the sun rise. I'm thinking of you and hoping you are feeling inspired.