I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Satchel Ass

Don't ask me what it is, but today Rose informed me that I have a Satchel Ass and I was wearing Satchel Pants. WAH???? I think it was her way of telling me my pants are baggy and my ass ain't fillin' out the folds.

My new bra from 2 weeks ago is now too big for my ever shrinkin' boobs. I'm going to get some of those fake things and start wearing them.

I have my 3 month follow-up with my surgeon the day after tomorrow. I took the afternoon off so I can come home and change into lightweight clothes. How dumb is that? I've lost over 70 pounds in the last 3 months. So what difference will any extra 3 pounds in clothes make? I know, I know. It is stupid. But I still get that same anxious bile rise in my throat (minus the actual bile) everytime I get on a scale and someone else will read the result.

Also called today to try to schedule an appointment with a shrink I want to see. Of course, she closed her appointment books 3 weeks ago and isn't taking any new patients now. So I called and left a message on her voice mail. Maybe my pathetic charm will inspire her to make an exception for me. She'll WANT to spend an hour with me every week just because I'm so witty! Yeah, right.

And finally, I got a new job. Same company. Different position. Great move for me. Unfortunately, the change can't happen until 1/3. It'll be a LONNNNNGGGGGG December!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congrats on the new job!

Jenn