I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I saw my surgeon today for my 3 month post-op check up. All's well. He was pleased with my progress and mentioned that I was a bit ahead of where most people are at this point. I didn't get a blue ribbon or even a gold star. I'm sure I'll still get a bill.

I went shopping afterward and found some great deals at TJ Maxx. I can't wait to actually fit into the acid washed satin/denim jeans I found for EIGHT BUCKS!!! They are a 22. I can actually close them, though I doubt I could sit down in them. Maybe next week.

No comments: