I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ramblings on my way to South Africa

So Wisconsin's informed and socially progessive senators (ahem) have voted to allow the constitutional amendment to ban marriage/civil unions or anything resembling either to proceed. It will come up in the house sometime this summer, I think. And it will likely be on the ballot in November. Damn.

My iPod is screwed up and I'm going to have to send it in for service. Damn.

I hadn't had internet access for the past several days. On Friday I had an agent form the geek squad come fix my wireless network. On Sunday I lost internet access. Took until Wed. night to get it to come up--and the only way that happened was when I plugged my cable modem into my desktop directly. Damn.

I walked 5.739 steps today according to my pedometer. Hot damn.

Blah, blah, blah. I'm going to go weigh myself.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

What is Tammy Baldwin doing about this insanity? If Baraboo Candy thinks I'm eating any more of their Cow Pies they can just forget it!

Oh wait I don't eat those anymore anyway. Well see!