I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Rubber Stamping

Yeah, I do rubber stamping. I feel like I need to apologize to when I say that I enjoy it. It's a hobby that's so not the persona I wish I was. But I've been doing it for nearly a decade now. I'm a demo for a company called Stampin' Up and I teach classes once a month.

So during the past couple of months I decided I needed to redo my stamp room. I have a 10 x 14 room that I want to re-outfit with shelves and a different desk, instead of the plastic cart thingys I've been using. I bought some new tower bookcases and a couple of desks. But I'm having a hard time deciding where things should go.

God, this is my lamest post yet. I'm stopping righ

2 comments:

Dagny said...

You have an entire ROOM devoted to rubber stamping? At least you're not carving up potatoes. Do you at least also do Letterboxing? 'Cos that would make it slightly cool.

JUST JEN said...

I don't do letterboxing. But I do altered books. Collage. I'm into found objects. So it's not all puffery. I feel redeemed.