I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

I have a cold. I've been whining about it to anyone that will listen. My head is buzzing and my nose is running. The post nasal drip is making me nauseous. What a way to spend a vacation!

I know I'm being a big baby. This is the first time I've felt under the weather since my WLS. I'm thinking that because I've been feeling so good for the past four months, this cold is a shock to my body and my head. I must feel that much worse because I've been feeling so damn good!

2 comments:

Dagny said...

I think you spread your cold germs to your Webring Sister, The Shrinking Chica! And actually you may have caught it from KT! I'm staying out of this!

Jenn said...

Feel better soon, Jen!