I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

whut waz i triing to right?

This thing has spell check. I should learn to use it. A thousand apologies for the typos in the previous post or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that....

I do it just to bug Dona. Have you seen her site? Scroll down to the bottom of my page and click through on the Sassy Ladies of WLS webring. Dona's at I'm Unrecognizable. She's got cool stuff on her blog. And no typos. (While you're down there, say "hey" to my other webring sassy sisters, Katie and Claire.)

2 comments:

Dagny said...

You're a BOOK EDITOR. I'm a former editor myself. What should I rightfully expect from you? Hmmm?

bye said...

UP WITH TYPOOOOOOS!