I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bad girl, go to your room!

I guess I'm naughty. Really naughty. A bad influence and negative force that is so powerful I have the ability to affect and move the masses to anarchy.

I got kicked off a message board dedicated to "assisting the extremely overweight" (referred to now as AssEO). I can't say what the site is because I could go to prison for up to 2 years for inciting hatred or something. Actually, I'm assuming I got the boot because I can't sign in, my profile is down and any post that I've ever initiated has disappeared. However, my email to the member services address wondering what's up has gone unanswered.

I tried to see if I violated the TOS. But I've yet to find a link to them on the AssEO site.

You know what really bites my shrinking ass? I sent AssEO money for a flipping magazine subscription, in essence supporting their mission with my hard earned cash. Apparently not enough cash, though, to let me communicate with others on the message board.

In the grand scheme of all the crap floating through my life today, this incident is by far the least important. But it sure is amusing. Anytime I'm feeling worthless and insignificant, I'm going to remind myself about the time I was such a big threat to the WLS community that I had to be banished from its midst. That'll save me a few thousand bucks in therapy bills.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They banned you too? what for?

JUST JEN said...

I din't do nuthink. I just had a link to Dagny's site on my profile. I'm innocent, I swear. But since they didn't reply to my email, I guess I'll never know!

Anonymous said...

Ah no way! They didn't even send you a "Gosh we're so sorry to see you go.

Love,
Amy Williams
Checkout my website
Please feel free to contact at me this number

Don't forget to subscribe to OH magazine" ?

Just poof one day you're dead? That is seriously ungroovy and against their policy.

So if Amy can't sue anyone she'll go onna deleting spree instead. What a confident, self-assured woman.

Sassy Fatty Jen; I hearby announce you to be corrupted beyond all help.

I am such a badass. I have to go now though cuz I need to clean the litter box out.