I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Inkspiration

DISCLAIMER: this post includes pictures of partially clad saggy boobs. Sorry 'bout that.

How does one celebrate the milestone of dipping below 200 pounds? This someone takes her best gal pal to get matching tattoos.

Wendy and I decided we were going to mark my visit to Atlanta and my scale victory with something special. A tattoo. She's a big Hello Kitty fan. I'm all for kitsch. But since Hello Kitty is white (and that doesn't always come out so well in tattoo ink), we opted for Chococat, Hello Kitty's sassy little friend. Good choice.

We went to a shop in Norcross, GA, called Sacred Heart Tattoos. Our tattoo dude was a guy named Eric. He'd actually done a Hello Kitty on a woman before, but hers was in an area I wouldn't consider now, especially since I hope plastic surgery is in my future.

This is my third tattoo and Wendy's first. She was a little worried, as you can see in this pic.



















So I went first. Eric was impressed with my saggy boobs and couldn't keep his hands off of them. Sure, he knew I was a lesbian. But I think he liked the challenge.
















He finally got down to business.














When it was all done, he said I had a nice pussy.




















The final masterpiece:













Although he lusted after my tatas, Eric was floored by how much better Wendy's were than mine.














Before we left the shop, we posed for a photo. Eric himself snapped this classic kitty shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both look like you were having a great time, and I think you are very blessed to have a friend like her in your life.

bye said...

I wanna tat!!!

The Catapillar said...

I love hello kitty too, I love the tat!

Good Idea to wait until after PS. I am worried about my pre-fat tat when I get my boob lift. Currently I have the cartoon version of Madonna on my right tata. I hope she doesnt get streched out too bad.