I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

OH no!

I just spent the last half hour laughing my ass off at the freakin' weirdos on a messageboard who have nothing better to do than whine and whimper about someone's rant on another website. Big ass babies. Big ass bacon-eatin', pizza-roll-poppin' babies. They sure as hell could be spending their time doing something more productive and worthwhile...like reading my relevant and always entertaining blog. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

Amy Williams, MTV Lymphedema Hot Pants Girl, is largely responsible for the wuss-ass tone of that board.