I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Settling in

Tonight's my first normal night in the apartment. Saturday it was crazy goinginand out getting things set up, etc. Yesterday I drove north for my dad's birthday. But tonight, it's just me and my four walls.

I'm beginning to see that this is the right decision for me now. I've had 2 days of really good eating behaviors...no obsessing, no snacking. In fact, I see now that I'm going to have to make sure that I DO eat.

Today was a bit more stressful with food, though. I'm realizing that sitting at a desk all day with incoming emails, ringing phone, burning projects, sets me up for feeling out of control. And for me, being out of control is a great reason to get in control by controlling my food and eating whatever I want, not just what I need.

No comments: