I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Metric was a good idea

If someone had told me when I was in fifth grade that the metric system meant you would weigh less, I might have worked harder at learning it.

I've been surfing a ton of weightloss blogs and found a bunch from the UK, Australia, South Africa, etc. And those fat chicks are damn lucky. Instead of weighing 185 pounds they only weigh 83 kilograms. Yep. They are already less than half my size and all they have to do is speak with an accent.

Here, let me prove it. Try this site.

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Woo hoo I am 85 kilograms! Dang we never even considered a term for being UNDER 100.

Anonymous said...

Actually in many African countries they admire fat folks. When my Dad traveled to Uganda a few years back they referred to him as The Powerful One.

It's a funny ol' world.