I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

On the road again...

I'm flying to Atlanta in the morning to see Wendy again. No tattoos this time. Promise. My little chococat still isn't quite healed yet.

Plans for the weekend? Facials on Saturday. And nothing else. No commitments. No appointments. No responsibility. I love being able to run away and pretend that I'm living a whole new life.

This visit feels different already. The last time I was newly separated from Rose and feeling desperate for validation, understanding, comfort. This time I don't feel quite so anxious. I'm sure it's because I'm in a better place in my head and in my world. I'm glad (relieved) that I can say that. I didn't think I'd ever be able to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facials kick ass.

By the way your before and after picture are amazing. You don't even look like the same person. You look cuter and happier than that other person.

Anonymous said...

Damnit that was me! Stupid Netscape security crap.

bye said...

You are a different person. You are loving a new life.

XO,

KT

ShirleyValentine said...

Jen,
Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully you will have no travel problems.

Love your before and after pictures. I wouldn't even recognize you if I saw just the before picture.

Susan