I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

This post is brought to you by the letter W

Went shopping today and what did I buy? Why a new pair of denim capris in a size 18 MISSES. No more 18W for this sassy fatty! Now I'm just a regular ol' big girl.

1 comment:

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Hi there,

I've been reading through your blog for the last few days and I must say how much I am enjoying it :-)

Today is the 1st day I've been able to post a comment though as the last few times I've tried I couldn't view the word verification picture?

Thanks also for putting a link back to my blog.

I look forward to following future entries in your blog...

...Lins