I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Before and After Junes

A year ago on June 24, my friend Sandy and I had our official "before" photos taken. She was going to have her RNY in just a couple days and my hope was to follow shortly.

This past week we posed for the camera again. The third person in the photo is our friend Dyan. She ws a reluctant participant last week since she knew she was the only one of us three who was going to look fatter!

The photos really hit home. It's easy to lose sight of how far you've come. But these photos are amazing. I think we look healthier, happier and, of course, hotter.

The cool thing? Someone who saw these photos told me that they don't even remember us looking like we did last June.



5 comments:

Dagny said...

Oh that's just downright SCARY FREAKY COOL!

Danyele said...

Wow.. amazing! You look great - congratulations Jen

bye said...

No way!!

Your neck is sooooo long Jen! Swan-like even. I think you and your friend look amazing.

Too cool for school!

Mamato2boys said...

Your success is VERY inspiring! The smile on your face says it all. You look beautiful!

smooches xx

Ang

Anonymous said...

You look great!