I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cracker Slacker

I picked up two boxes of crackers at the store tonight, put them in my basket and walked around the store for 30 minutes. Then I threw them on an end cap and left. They weren't crackers. More like crack. This girl ain't smokin' none of that sheeyat no more.

3 comments:

JUST JEN said...

And butt cracks. Just say no them, too.

Anonymous said...

Good job! That must have been really hard to do! I wish I had your willpower.

bye said...

argh! I knw just what you mean. I've done that with sf Breyers ice cream bars that are on sale right now at Dominicks! They are good, low sugar grams and relatively low cal. Pretty much crack to me.

Just say No to big carbs!!!!