I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Things you should know about post-op me...

Favorite multi-vitamin: Centrum Adult Chewables
Favorite protein powder: Scitec Protein Delite in Pineapple Vanilla
Favorite ready-to-drink protein: EAS Advantage Cafe Caramel
Favorite protein snack: Proto's Ostrim Meat Sticks in teriyaki.
Favorite cheese: Dubliner Cheddar
Favorite fiber : Benefiber and Metamucil cinnamon crackers--tied
Favorite candy-like laxative: Phillips Chocolate Chews
Favorite supplement: Citracal Lemon Chews
Favorite shampoo: Nioxxin
Favorite body lotion: L'Occitane Rich Shea Body Lotion
Favorite television show: MTV's Fat Camp and MTV's True Life "I'm Obese" double feature
Favorite recipe: Kim's Cinnamon Flaxmeal Muffins.

I'm sure I have more favorites. But I'm getting bored.

5 comments:

Dagny said...

Sam's Club now has a generic for Benefiber and it's WAY cheaper! It even comes with a cute little scoop! And you thought you were the only Sassy Fatty Bargain Finder!

Anonymous said...

Everything's so politically correct. Why not: MTV's True Life I'm a fat bastard?

The do-it-yourself channel: Real Simple vs. Real Hard.

Did you know there's an all baby channel? It's true! Hour after hour of lil mobiles overhead.

Feel free to jump in anytime; these are good topics

Christi Nielsen said...

Wow Jen - you look great!

I love the slide (if that's what it's called)

Perhaps I should come up with a fav list. Of course it would be all food items since I'm not that passionate about anything else!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on being "overweight!" i came into that bracket just recently :) you look fabulous, keep up the great progress!

Anonymous said...

Dude I should totally write one these too.

Things you should know about post-op me: I'm meaner than ever before, and will happily stab you in the back before you can even blink. Then I'll totally pretend it wasn't me who stabbed you in the back and act terribly concerned, and once you're almost healed from the nearly fatal wound I gave you I'll fucking stab you in the back again. This will keep repeating until you finally catch on and then I'll just laugh.

I'm not bitter.

Man I have got to write this stuff down.