I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, August 14, 2006

2 for the price of 1


Two peas in a size 32W pod: Dyan and me in my pants (and in my office).


Seeing really is believing. You should have seen me a year ago when I was the only one that fit in these pants.

8 comments:

Amazlilith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ShirleyValentine said...

How fabulous! You should be so proud of yourself!

Danyele said...

That must feel soooo satisfying.. good for you Jen!

Diva said...

All I can say is WOW! I cannot even imagine how you must be feeling... what a transformation you have undergone. You look great!!

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Blimmey, it really brings home *just* how much weight you've lost when you see a picture like this.

Wow, you must be so chuffed with your success :-)

All the best...

Lins x

Amazlilith said...

WOW!!! That is so incredible. Now the ultimate question is....did you guys fall trying to get out?

But how wonderful and strange that must have felt that you have basically lost half of what you were.

bye said...

scrawny I tell ya! pretty soon I won't be able to see you when you turn side-a-ways!

:))

Donna said...

Freakin' amazing! Not that you're a freak! ;)

I have a pair of shorts still, from the largest size I ever wore -- when I need the motivation, I just slip'em on.

You've done so great!

Donna