I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The day after

Yesterday was better than Thursday. I got through most of the day ok and without freaking out. Last night wasn't easy and it wasn't perfect, but I didn't do too bad--not as bad as the night before.

This is the first weekend in a while I didn't have to schlep home a ton of work. I think that in itself is going to help. It's easy for me to let my life get out of balance. Maybe I'm on my way out of the craziness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are almost out of the fog - I can just see you coming towards us.

You have to learn to be OK with messing up time to time. It's totally normal to fall off the boat for a day or two. If it becomes a habit, then it's something to worry about. But you won't give up and you will get back on the wagon, because you didn't have major surgery for nothin', did you? Would you ever treat a friend the way you're treating yourself right now? Would you treat Rose that way? I think not. So don't treat YOU that way! And plus, there are tons of people out there you've never even met cheering for you and standing in line to buy their bags of fat. ;)