I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, October 09, 2006

ramblings

I've started this post about a dozen times. I've got a lot rolling around in my head, a lot to get out. Just no sense to any of it.

I reconnected this weekend with a life-long friend. Wonderful visit. Satisfying. Grounding.

I've been a bitch to myself. Short tempered with my shortcomings. Self-loathing. Hateful, really.

I looked hot today, wearing a fitted black blouse, shorter skirt and black boots to my knees. When I put on my leather jacket, I was smoking. I know...because all the straight girls told me so.

My new favorite TV shows are Brothers & Sisters and Six Degrees.

I want to read "The Price of Loyalty" by Paul O'Neill.

I don't think I'm really going to go to Paris for my 40th birthday.

1 comment:

bye said...

Let's hang out soon -- We can compare short skirts!

Seriously, name the date and I am on the way kiddo.