I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Introducing...



This is the photo taken during the shoot I previously mentioned in my Jan. 5 post. This final crop shows just two of us. But I still see the same things I saw on that day. Photographer was Jim Wieland from the Reiman Photo Studio. Check out his cool, interactive website, jimwieland.com .

5 comments:

Danyele said...

What a cool spontaneous shot - love it!

Melting Mama said...

Cuteness! :D

Dagny said...

You look MOD somehow. Which is totally cool, of course.

Amazlilith said...

You are a beautiful woman! What a great, fun picture.

Unknown said...

It's a lovely pic and you look healthy, dynamic and very svelte. Now if you'd just cut the shit out about "looking pretty good for pushing forty" it would be perfect. You'd look damn fine for 25!

*S*