I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday morning

I don't want to become one of those bloggers that updates so infrequently one wonders "why even bother?" This week, bad news. My meditation class was cancelled. So I signed up for a beginning yoga class instead! The meditation class was going to tell me if I thought I could even get into doing those introspective, body awareness things. I guess the universe gave me a push instead.

I celebrated a friend's 40th birthday on Saturday with way too much wine. Seriously overboard. I had been eating with the wine and something didn't set well. I retched my guts out and paid the price on Sunday. Things came out of my mouth that I had no idea my body could contain or produce. It was actually rather scary. I need to remind myself that wine, just like food, may taste good, but I don't need to taste it all.

1 comment:

Melting Mama said...

Sorry to hear about your retching. :-x I just discovered wine, and I've decided that I can only have a little bit here and there. It's really strong.