I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Nothing new

It's been a long, slow week. Still doing my daily ab crunches. I signed up for a meditation class that starts next week. Bought some resistance bands. Also moved my treadmill and am trying to convince myself that I really CAN walk the entire length of an episode of The Office--and enjoy both. We'll see. I'm hell-bent on plastic surgery in the fall, but will not do it if I can't maintain weight. I want to lose and keep off at least 5 more pounds. Then snip, snip! The only way I'm going to make it happen is to exercise.

1 comment:

J.Z.W. said...

I feel ya on the exercise. I'm 10 months out and struggling to lose more weight (down 163 so far). We just bought an elliptical machine since if I had to leave the house to exercise I so wouldn't go. Why is it exercise seems like such torture, even in our new bodies!? Good luck!