I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Better Day

So all the things that made yesterday so horrific were still lingering in the air. But I did get a better night's sleep, so at least I started with an edge. The PFH (project from hell) has not yet been snuffed out, although the issues that feed its eternal flame of damnation were somewhat resolved. I did have a great afternoon meeting that made up for a large part of the morning fiasco. And best of all? My honey sent me 4 dozen teacup roses! She always comes through.

1 comment:

Danyele said...

How sweet!! You're a lucky lady..