I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, March 26, 2007

What a day

I had a bad day. Not food-wise, really. Just bad overall. It started out down the wrong path when I went to bed last night. And by the time I got ready to leave work at 6 p.m. today and realized that someone had stolen my expensive, malitol-laced muffin and ate it, the only thing I could do was wish evil bathroom torture on that person's intestines. That and have a fit of road rage. Ok, so I did both. Bastards. Here's to a better tomorrow. I hope the shithead who ate my muffin runs out of toilet paper--and that they had already eaten a bunch of baked Lays. Ha!

2 comments:

Danyele said...

OUCH! Hope tomorrow is a better day Jen ((hugs))

Melting Mama said...

:D