I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

New fave


Being the coffee fiend that I am, I'm always on the look out for new varieties to try. Finally, there's one that helps me get in my protein, too! Javasoy from Adler Foods combines Columbian coffee and soybeans to offer a drinkable 8-oucne cuppa joe that also has 5gm of protein and half the caffeine of regular grinds.

For coffee purists, it's not like drinking the real thing. But it's good enough! In fact, I doctor up the grounds by adding ground alapepo pepper, cinnamon, clove, peppercorn and a dash of nutmeg. Chug a lug!

I bought the regular breakfast blend because I wanted to play around with my own flavors. I can't vouch for any others.

I don't have a drip pot up and running, but I did make some in my French press with good results. I made some pods for my Melitta, but the grind makes it difficult to pull a good brew.

No comments: