I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home Again

I've been back on Milwaukee soil for all of 51 minutes. How sad is it that the first thing I do is check my email and write a blog entry?

My business trip to NY went very well. Much accomplishmed. I wish I could tell you about it, but then I would have to kill you. Stay tuned. January 2009 is a long way off in real-world time. But in the publishing world, it's like 6 month. And I promise, it will be worth the wait.

For the past 38 hours, all I've eaten is fake protein (bars) and pretend food (soy chips and yogurt.) I want MEAT. Tomorrow. I'm still detoxing from the Lucky Charms binge on Friday.

Tomorrow is a new day. A new stab at healthy eating. I can't get too down on myself for not being perfect (although I think I am and act like it.) I fit in airplane seats like a normal person and two years ago I never thought that'd happen.

My words for today: beautiful, worthy, confident, capable. I'll explain another time.

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

I've uploaded a prime rib, medium, because I too, crave the blood. RAWR. Um, oh yeah, thanks for the little bit of crumb trail leaving us hanging.

Donna said...

Hey girl, you know those folks who have never had weight issues, they f-up here and there too. You can get it together. You can!

Glad your trip went well, and of course I'm contemplating whether or not I should let you tell me, then kill me. :)

You just need some really good cliff-hanger music to play when the this entry is read.

Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuhn!

;) I'm really *off* today