I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, March 12, 2007

PB4ME

Peanut butter is a gift from the gods. And this stuff had to be sent especially for bariatric patients.
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter from Bell Plantation is absolutely divine.

It tastes just like regular peanut butter, but has just 75% of the fat. Two tablespoons of the powder has 54 calories vs. 200 in two tablespoons of regular stuff.

I ordered four jars without tasting it first. I wish I had ordered eight. I mix it whipped cream for mousse. Add it to my protein drinks. Eat is mixed with just water on popcorn cakes.

I wish I could sell it and make a fortune. But since I can't, go buy it from these folks!

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Ooh, I must try this. I need to wean the boy from the hydrogenated PB, but he hates natural PB altogether - how is the texture?!

JUST JEN said...

The texture is smooth. If you mix it with a bit more water, it's really creammy. If you use a bit less, it's more solid. But it's not grainy. If you want a sweeter PB, I'd add a pack of splenda. I mixed some curry into mine one day and it was delish!