I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Scale Drama

I haven't lost any weight in months.

I'm hovering around 166. Sometimes it's 162. Sometimes it's 169.

I have great days when I get in plenty of protein, lots of water and all my veggies. And then I have days when I'm a cracker ho. Last night, I ate mini cupcakes.

Putting it all in perspective, though, I guess I'm doing ok. A couple years ago I would have made 2 dozen full-size cupcakes and then ate 3 of them. Far cry from a few mini ones.

Food's not going away. I'm learning to live with it. I am my own worst enemy, not food. Call me normal, I guess.

3 comments:

Danyele said...

Do you want to lose more weight Jen? I don't know how tall you are, but you look very healthy and 100% "normal" in your pics. How do you get your exercise? Maybe you could work on increasing your muscle mass to jump-start your metabolism and burn off the last few pounds.

Melting Mama said...

We be twins. We be the same weight. How tall are you? (Danyele asked too, I know.) Just wondering how 162-169 varies on different folks.

JUST JEN said...

I'm 5'6". I have a really small ass and legs. I have most of my weight in my middle and with the hanging wad of skin off my stomach.