I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Post #200

Just like a TV sitcom. Here it is...post 200. I wish I had something insightful to write.

But the fact of the matter is that it's only 8 a.m. and I've already eaten about 3 cups of chocolate coated Lucky Charms. I have the biggest sugar buzz I've ever had. And the only thing that's keeping me from tossing my cookies is that I'm too dizzy to stand up and walk into the bathroom. When I feel the phlegm rise up, I just swallow extra hard.

I leave tonight for a long weekend in NYC. I have a meeting on Tuesday at our corporate headquarters, so it made sense to spend a few extra days in the city. MOMA, the Met, TKTS, shopping. Staying at the Millennium on Broadway. Mostly, I'm looking forward to spending time with my dear friend Steven.

Check out my new video.

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Chocolate. Lucky. Charms?! Dear gawd. At least it's timely.

Miss Tiffie said...

They make chocolate covered lucky charms? Whoaa... I've never seen them before, so a second I thought you meant chocolate milk with Lucky Charms...