I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Guess where I am?

I'm not in Wisconsin. I'm in a hotel room. I went shopping at a Meijers. I bought a pair of shoes from Filene's Basement.

I am LOVING my day away! Tomorrow, it's full throttle through the BIG ASS mall. Ok, the BIG ASS mall in this state.

Hey to all the people linking to me from that site that called me morally superior. Damn. That's the first time I've been called that. It's about time someone realizes it. Ha!

And for the record, I'm now BELOW the pre-bunny cake binge. Who knows if it will hold, but it's making me happy.

3 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Morally superior? Where from?!

Dagny said...

Hey did you get some hate mail??? COOL!!! My psychologist friend says those kind of people hate how much they love you.

Anonymous said...

o well they don't know you