I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This weekend

I am but 48 hours away from a 4-day weekend with no plans, no commitments, no clue. I'm debating whether I hang out at home, laze on the couch and catch up on TV. Or do I hop on a plane for a weekend adventure? Maybe drive toward Chicago for a few days of shopping? Head over to Madison to check out State Street?

I've been looking forward to this weekend since the start of my big project before Christmas. I've got the vacation time. Now what to do with it.

If you're interested in me coming to you for a one-on-one consultation regarding my Hot Fat 4 Sale successes and failures, I could be bought. Name your price. If I can fly on Midwest to your destination, I'll cut you a deal. And you've got to be fun. No fun, no fat. Sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you can find something great to do.and have some fun.

Dagny said...

You're welcome to come to Chicago for the Windy City Rollers Season Opener! We're going to be the cheering section for league co-founder Juanna Rumbel!
Dagny

EmilyTheGood said...

Madison is always a good choice. I love it here.