I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Coffee Wasteland

Fremont, Michigan, is a coffee wasteland. The hotel coffee is Maxwell House and is served in styrofoam cups.

I was tempted to stop at McD's for a cuppa, but I'm on my
"NO McDONALDS" kick. And that includes coffee.

I finally found the one coffeehouse in the city. I got a latte from the Koffee Kup Cafe (why didn't they just call it Kafe?) and then needed to get an extra double espresso shot.

Good thing I bought a four-pack of Starbuck's Light Iced Coffee from the Super Wal-Mart. It'll do in a pinch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a salon in my area called Kolor Kut and Kurl and it turned out they were affiliated with the KKK. Once it came out they went out of business almost immediately. Perhaps that is why they left cafe with out the K. --I am a woman considering WLS and have done nothing for the past month but read everything that is out there on WLS, I found your site yesterday and have not stopped reading (from the beginning). I find your posts insightful, witty, funny, and very helpful. Thank you.